To update Location Information for Emergency Calling:
1. Login to the MyAccount Portal and select ‘My Customer Details’ in the left menu.
2. Click on the ‘Service Address’ tab in the top menu.
3. Enter the building and locality (address) details for the location where you use this MyNetFone service from.
4. Click ‘Submit’ and you’re done!
To list your number on White Pages:
1. Complete the above steps then click on ‘Directory Address’ in the top menu.
2. Tick the box for ‘Use Service Address for Directory Address’ and click ‘Submit’.
3. Call us on 1300 887 899 to process the White Pages listing - the listing will only be submitted once you contact us (not when you click ‘Submit’ in the above step).
4. A once-off White Pages Listing processing fee applies - if you need to update the location information in the future, you will not be charged again.
5. The listing should appear on White Pages 2 weeks after submission.
Note: White pages is a service provided by Sensis. MyNetFone only provides the location data, and is not responsible for the appearance of the listing, bold listings or any other features of the White Pages service.