- Login to the MyAccount Portal and select Phones from the menu on the left.
- Select Buttons across the top.
- You will then see the current lines assigned to the phone and the current function of the line. (Line, Monitor, Speed dial).
- Line 1 is unable to be changed and will remain as Line. Select one of the other lines and change the function to Speed Dial.
- Enter in a name under ‘Speed Dial Name’, then input the number under ‘Speed Dial Number’.
- Click Update, after this please reboot your handset, within approximately five minutes the phone should update and the monitored line will display on the handset.
Using a Speed Dial
For Yealink and Cisco handsets, press the number corresponding to the Speed Dial entry that you wish to call, and press the ‘dial’ Soft Key.
Example: If you have configured Speed Dial entry #2 with the number ‘0280088000’, then you only need to press ‘2’ on the keypad, and ‘0280088000’ will automatically be dialled.