Making a Call – The available lines on the phone will be shown as solid green Line Keys. To start a call, use one of the following methods:
• Pick up the Handset - the first available Line will be used.
• Press one of the solid green Line Keys - the Speakerphone will be used by default.
• Press the Speakerphone button - the first available Line will be used.
• Press the Headset button - the first available Line will be used (only applicable if a Headset is connected).
You will hear a dial tone. The Line Key that is being used will change to a solid red. Dial the number using the keypad. If the call does not automatically start after a few seconds, you can press the ‘dial’ Soft Key.
Phone Directory - If you would like to dial a number from the phone directory, press the ‘dir’ Soft Key instead of dialling the number. Then select the number from the list and press the ‘dial’ Soft Key.
Answering a Call - An incoming call will appear on the phone as a fast-flashing red Line Key. The Message Waiting Indicator will also flash.
To pick up the incoming call, use one of the following methods:
• Pick up the Handset, or
• Press the ringing Line Key - the Speakerphone will be used by default, or
• Press the Speakerphone button, or
• Press the Headset button - this is only applicable if a Headset is connected to the phone.
Once the call is answered, the corresponding Line Key will appear solid-red.
How to end a call - To end an active call, use one of the following methods:
• If you are using the Handset, simply hang it up.
• If you are using the Speakerphone, press the Speaker button.
• If you are using the Headset, press the Headset button.
Making a Call – Dial a number using the handset dial pad, then press the green phone button.
Answering a Call – Simply press the green phone button, this will answer the call.
Ending a Call – Simply press the red phone button, this will terminate the call.
Making a Call – To make a call, lift the handset and enter the phone number using the keypad. The key associated with the call will be lit solid green. You may press a Line key to use a different account.
Answering a Call – When the phone is idle, incoming calls can be answered using one of the following methods:
• Lift the handset to go into Handset mode
• Press the Speakerphone key to go into Speakerphone mode
• Press the Headset key to go into Headset mode
The above methods can also be used to change between call modes when on an active call,
E.g. pick up the handset to change from Speakerphone mode to Handset mode. If the phone is not idle, calls must be answered using the Answer soft key, OK key or green flashing Line key.
Ending a Call – Simply put down the receiver onto the handset cradle or press the End Call soft key.
Making a Call - Enter the phone number in the call entry field using the dial pad or the computer keyboard. If you have contacts, you can double click these to initiate an outbound call to that contact.
Answering a Call – The softphone will pop-up with a notification advising of an inbound call, simply click the green Answer button to accept the call.
Ending a Call – To end a call simply click the red End Call button.