MyNetFone provides a free voicemail service with all Virtual PBX Plans. Plus, we can deliver your voicemail messages straight to your inbox as an audio file that you can conveniently download wherever you are.
1. Dial 121 from your MyNetFone service, press ‘0’ for Voicemail Setup and follow the prompts to record your voicemail greeting.
Note: For Hunt Groups, dial 171 instead. ‘Mailbox’ number is the call group number and ‘Password’ is the PIN code for that Call Group.The PIN code is available from the ‘Call Group’ page in the MyAccount Portal.
2. Login to the MyAccount Portal and select 'My Voice Service’.
3. Click 'Follow Me and Voicemail' in the top menu and select 'Redirect to Voicemail on Busy or No Answer'. Click 'Update'
The Voicemail service is now active.
Voicemail to Email
To also set up ‘Voicemail to Email’ redirection, follow a fewextra steps:
4. In the 'Voicemail to Email' box on the same page, select either:
a) 'Forward Voicemail to Email, Delete from Server' – the voicemail will be automatically forwarded to your nominated email address and the voicemail content will be erased immediately from our server,
b) 'Forward Voicemail to Email, Leave on Server (Collect via 121)' – the voicemail will be automatically forwarded to your nominated email address, but will also be retained on our server, which you can access by dialing 121 from your VoIP line.
5. Enter your email address and recipient name and click 'Update'. You’re done!
To switch OFF the 'Voicemail to Email', select 'No Follow Me' at Step 2.